Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
fopia
Mary Anne - I'll support your box battle Frankie
Can anyone explain to me what they are supporting didn't think fwankie needed the money even made his woman quit work 🤢
Happy Dance GIF by benjamin lemoine

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Of course Gemma the shoplifting drug-addict is supporting Angie. Once again proving that wronguns defend wronguns.
'michelle michelle is sitting in her car all the time with her sunglasses, brushing her hair a thousand times like, 'oh hey guys, 999, 101, let's get involved'
had me howling last night

Why is there an angie blackout, when all the other aresholes get away with their s
Too lower her views well that's going well, they actually think it's the reason her hashtags been removed but try and write delusive in a live in doesn't work it's purely the word

Was Jellybean the one who joined, asked them to call the police, they kicked her and they basically never checked up on her?
Oh I'm not sure I've recently been seeing her in Angie's chat I'm sure she went to Lewis' side that's why she was unmodded after Angie and Lewis fell out for the 100th time

May 16, 2024
fopia
I wonder if they’ve been truthful to the doctors as I imagine she’ll also be going through some kind of withdrawal depending on what she takes. I once had emergency surgery and they told me they’d given me enough pain relief to knock a horse out (slight exaggeration on their part 🙄) and I had to come clean bout how many painkillers I was in the habit of taking.
You just reminded me...

When Demi was recently admitted, but conscious (obviously), she wasn't able to swallow her regular medication. The staff couldn't understand why and Tracy told them that when Demi's anxiety is bad she feels like she isn't physically able to swallow and has a fear of choking over it. So, initially, Demi wasn't given any of her "regular" medication, which seems very odd to me. Also, despite all that's medically wrong, Tracy said that they are only giving her aspirin orally. No other medication. 👀🤷‍♂️