Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

First time I've ever agreed with spud, is that trucker gee??
Detroit Tigers Smile GIF by Bally Sports Detroit
Two completely different people. Trucker gee is a slime ball, from what i know, Spud has always called the wronguns out and uses his platform to highlight the manipulation that takes place on the app. I've no idea why he's in Angies box , though.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
girl, none of us should be getting too distressed by these awful people. I think you gave someone advice on getting too invested and involved so i am going to say similar to you. Please dont think you have an obligation to cover or do anything that is upsetting to you. You dont owe anyone your videos, so dont feel forced to do anything. You've been very quiet here so its hard to know if you are just enjoying your video process or youre feeling anxiious from it all.
I’m listening and you’re right, thank you 🙏🏼 Sometimes I need a rap on the knuckles. I have a couple of topics that hit me right in the soul and so I tend to drown myself temporarily by getting involved.

This is a bit deep but I have a need to find a use for my trauma (had quite a life) to help others because else it happened for nothing.

Now I’ve done the video, I can walk away from the topic and let it go in my mind. Almost like writing and burning a letter?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thing is, when the last thing gets forgotten, they get even more confident and next time say/do worse. It’s mad that sobriety jack, Angie, CLA, Pearl etc do not get a permanent IP ban. Infuriating but can keep getting angry, nothing we can do about it evcept keep bringing it up and trolling them with it to remind people who forget so easily
Exactly luv! That’s why platforms like this are so important - we can speak freely and have likely prevented/help others wise up to creators.