Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I really felt it important to do an in depth Spotlight because of the live I held before, where I spoke in support of her. I need to show I can be supportive, critical and impartial when it comes to creators because I find that lacking so much on the app.

It makes me ill with anxiety but I can’t call out other creators for something and then display the same behaviour. Sorry for the length luv but just in case anyone wondered and because what you lot think, is very important to me 🩵
girl, none of us should be getting too distressed by these awful people. I think you gave someone advice on getting too invested and involved so i am going to say similar to you. Please dont think you have an obligation to cover or do anything that is upsetting to you. You dont owe anyone your videos, so dont feel forced to do anything. You've been very quiet here so its hard to know if you are just enjoying your video process or youre feeling anxiious from it all.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Scared Uh Oh GIF by Boomerang Official

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Tommy Robinson absolutely ruined the life of a young Muslim boy near me. The boy was horrifically bullied (filmed and put on social media) because the public rallied round and raised money so his family could move Tommy decided to put false rumours out about this boy, his windows were smashed etc and his family had to flee! Even parents came forward to call Tommy a liar.. I hate the man

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It’s taken me a long time to be able to lose anger I feel over that. I never forget but I have to accept that others do. Was hard watching Angies platform grow. Now I try just enjoy the car crash of her platform and not get any emotions over it 👹 maybe that’s why I became a dirty stinking troll.

I think Lynz going to bring up CC being mods for Cal today. She said me and Judas are the worst, when she was in Cals earlier 😱
You’re completely right and I’ve become more used to it but then things like this happen and it reminds me 😭

Lynz… who chats to crims and sits next to Ang 🤣

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Tommy Robinson absolutely ruined the life of a young Muslim boy near me. The boy was horrifically bullied (filmed and put on social media) because the public rallied round and raised money so his family could move Tommy decided to put false rumours out about this boy, his windows were smashed etc and his family had to flee! Even parents came forward to call Tommy a liar.. I hate the man
Is that the one that went to court and now Tommy is claiming he's bankrupt and can't account where the money he had has gone to pay what the courts ordered

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I couldn’t figure out at first why Ang’s live was making me uncomfortable. I think it’s because it’s a solid example of how easily a creator’s mistakes can be forgotten and they become loved and celebrated again. This is going to make Angela insufferable 😒
I agree 100%, she's going to think she's the dogs bollocks now

You’re completely right and I’ve becomes more used to but then things like this happen and it reminds me 😭

Lynz… who chats to crims and sits next to Ang 🤣
Thing is, when the last thing gets forgotten, they get even more confident and next time say/do worse. It’s mad that sobriety jack, Angie, CLA, Pearl etc do not get a permanent IP ban. Infuriating but can keep getting angry, nothing we can do about it evcept keep bringing it up and trolling them with it to remind people who forget so easily