Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@MrsDoubtfire sorry a special occasion has happened
Dread can go plait s she spills from her rancid gob to her fingers
Be Cool Lol GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Content competes you can’t own the 10am slot.

People watch Red for the gossip, I don’t think she’s nearly as adored on the app as she thinks she is.

I actually used to enjoy MR last year but she talks about the same people constantly and her boxes are full of vulnerable people treating it as a personal meet and greet.

I also don’t get why these creators are so damn dramatic, A princess in red emerging from the flames?! Really red💀

EDIT: I reckon more will come out about her and they’ll be a Redgate.2

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Ooh I’m not sure. I know she jumped into Canadian Angie’s box too while Lisa was there but I can’t find that one. I’ll keep looking
I’m going to go sift through observers YouTube as they usually have all the lives on there, but I don’t have the energy right now. Maybe after two more coffees 🤣

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Content competes you can’t own the 10am slot.

People watch Red for the gossip, I don’t think she’s nearly as adored on the app as she thinks she is.

I actually used to enjoy MR last year but she talks about the same people constantly and her boxes are full of vulnerable people treating it as a personal meet and greet.

I also don’t get why these creators are so damn dramatic, A princess in red emerging from the flames?! Really red💀
Honestly, I've seen hardly any support for her. Mostly hate and ripping into her. I can't see how she will come back as a success when she called all the other creators fs 😭🤣🤣

Her views have gone up because like you say its gossip. Not because she's liked. She's a stupid horrible witch that needs to be gone off the app for good.