Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Can you literally just go SYM please.

Aren’t you a perfect little troll, going in and slagging off someone’s appearance which is something she can’t change.

Admirable! We should totally be more like you and slate people for their looks because that makes a good person yeah 🤣
That does make me the perfect troll. Her foreheads bigger in inches than the number of times you’ve begged people to check your latest TikTok.

Angies gone for my looks previously, so it’s fair game to call her a wrinkly prune with a skyscraper five head.

At least I stand by what I say. Rather be a rotten troll than fake
The Good Place Burn GIF by Global TV

As you added on as I was typing, no rules apply, not telling you what to do. Just saying I’m free to call it out.

How’s angies crusty hole taste? Probably tastes of mouldy bread after all the rimming you’ve done

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
That does make me the perfect troll. Her foreheads bigger in inches than the number of times you’ve begged people to check your latest TikTok.

Angies gone for my looks previously, so it’s fair game to call her a wrinkly prune with a skyscraper five head.

At least I stand by what I say. Rather be a rotten troll than fake
The Good Place Burn GIF by Global TV
That’s cute that you have an unjustly self inflated ego just like the rest of the creators on TikTok.

WAHHHH ANGIE CAME FOR MY LOOKS AND THATS BAD BAD SO IM GOING TO DO WHAT SHE DID AND COME FOR HER LOOKS AND THAT MAKES ME GOOD?

You’re actually a worse knobhead than her 🤣

That’s cute that you have an unjustly self inflated ego just like the rest of the creators on TikTok.

WAHHHH ANGIE CAME FOR MY LOOKS AND THATS BAD BAD SO IM GOING TO DO WHAT SHE DID AND COME FOR HER LOOKS AND THAT MAKES ME GOOD?

You’re actually a worse knobhead than her 🤣
I didn’t come here to be good. I came here to be a t. I’m being a t. I don’t get why you’re now deflecting. You’re like Angie. All I’ve seen is you deflect what others call out about you and gaslight them. Carry on though, I’m sure a uni is on the horizon for you 😂

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I didn’t come here to be good. I came here to be a t. I’m being a t. I don’t get why you’re now deflecting. You’re like Angie. All I’ve seen is you deflect what others call out about you and gaslight them. Carry on though, I’m sure a uni is on the horizon for you 😂
Yeah, except for the fact that whenever I’ve been live my gifts aren’t even on, you unobservant rectum.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
How dare hell break loose when I’m not here 😈

Read some bullshit aye. Is this a forum where we can say whatever the do we want or what? And can we all argue amongst ourselves if we disagree? Indeed, there’s no written rules, no one’s trying to give rules. Part of having no rules is I will say whatever the do I want.

I’m here to call out the fakes and fs on TikTok. If you are being a beg on TikTok in the big creators lives then I’m going to talk about it here. There’s only one person I see in here one minute outraged and disgusted by things people do on TikTok and then a couple of days later will be in that persons comments “check out my latest TikTok”. @MissBaguette so she can’t claim it was ambiguous who that was about.

If miss baguette wasn’t in here and was doing that s round the app we’d all be eye rolling her and bringing it up on here. As far as I’m concerned, just someone calling people out with zero integrity.

I for one don’t sit here calling people the worst and then jump in their comments laughing and joking with them. I got unblocked by Angie and went straight back in and started calling out her massive forehead until she blocked me again.

I’m all for anyone growing their platform if that’s what they want. I find baguettes content hilarious and their old account I was a massive fan of when I thought they stood by what they were calling out. Build your TikTok platform but if you move round TikTok in a certain way, I’m going to have my opinion because as we say, no rules right?

What I say in here, is the same way I move on TikTok, therefore I am superior
dab GIF
Paramount Network Smh GIF by Yellowstone
😂😂😂