Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
There’s also a video on TikTok of them dropping big gifts to help with someone who’s struggling to make rent. I don’t get why you’d do it via TikTok and not just ask for their PayPal 😂
This has been my point since coming on TT why would you give 70% of the money to TT IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE ARGGGHHHHHH LOL

Last edited:

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Could be wrong but I believe the Uni was sent to compete with Miss J who was podium for the ranks at the time. Im sure Panda brought up that Paul and J where being rather friendly and one got accused of liking the other romantically.
Wait, so he sent a uni to the man who assaulted his wife, in order to get one over on J? Am I getting that right because that’s fing weird behaviour.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
There’s also a video on TikTok of them dropping big gifts to help with someone who’s struggling to make rent. I don’t get why you’d do it via TikTok and not just ask for their PayPal 😂
It's insane , id help anyone struggling , when PayPal put their fees up by a small percentage last year it pissed me off 🤣 do paying 70% on top , it's almost like it was used as a glorifying gift 'look at us paying somebodies rent"