Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
So I'm in Badgalsqueaks and Alex apparently found out Kelly's downstairs neighbour that fixed her chair is a pedalo, and Toni laughed and said the chair will be "sticky" and Alex said it probably smells like fish and will be sticky....... or something along the lines....

Considering they are speaking about a fing pedalo that is absolutely disgusting...

Edit to say he's denying it and I didnt hear it with my own ears.
I was outside watching, it did happen

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
So I'm in Badgalsqueaks and Alex apparently found out Kelly's downstairs neighbour that fixed her chair is a pedalo, and Toni laughed and said the chair will be "sticky" and Alex said it probably smells like fish and will be sticky....... or something along the lines....

Considering they are speaking about a fing pedalo that is absolutely disgusting...

Edit to say he's denying it and I didnt hear it with my own ears.
What's the joke?
Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I’m really not one to give life advice bc I’ve spent the last 4/5 days drunk out my ass but,
do me all these people need to get a grip on reality. Like do they actually think because they’re ’big’ on TikTok (ickkkk) that everyone will excuse the blatant racism, homophobia, pedalo excusing behaviours they have. The fact these people are all literally old enough to know better; maybe idk get a fing grip of yourselves and grow up??? Go touch some grass, maybe take a few lessons on how to actually act like a decent human being for once. Idk