Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

So Chloe said someone on here has the full 30 minute clip.
I don't want to know who has it but all I am saying is please get it uploaded somewhere.
I am not having the context of that video twisted. No fing way!
I think i know who has it but im willing to give out my number or snap uf anyone of them can send it πŸ˜’

Medusa

I am lost to what is going on been doing things
Who friend with who
has MK answered about the gun
Has eq gone nuclear as she seems calm
I've just come on, apparently eq admitted she had told Red something but it was only to see if she would 'blab' - I wasn't in badgyrl squeaks (don't know if that's the correct spelling) when eq mentioned it, and I'm not sure if anyone else heard it.
If that is the case then they are both as bad as each other. I've not heard anything about the MK situation, but there's some speculation that, red and mk will be talking about it behind the scenes, then it'll all be swept under the carpet.
Red didn't just tell one person so I don't know what excuse she's going to make.
There was a lot more to be put out there, but tbh I'm drained by it all, and i cant do anything other than to leave it up to the people who have the receipts, so they can step forward and show them all - i didnt realise how awkward and uncomfortable it was going to be and im now out of my depth. But it will all come out eventually 🀎

Mar 15, 2024
england
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ I will never forget when I was a child we found out our next door was a child SA….My mum and all the parents on the street ran him out the street, trashed his car and his house. My mum pulled those wooden dado rails off our living room wall with the nails still in the wood and chased him up the road and beat him. My 5ft bad ass mum beat that 6ft man and that day i knew my mum was 100% my hero. When the police arrived my mum threatened to do it again if they put him back in his house…we never saw that man again. My mum didn’t even put up with this type of person in her street, yet Kelly you live above one and retrieved a chair you claim you flung in his garden and make sick jokes with Alex, am shocked and sorry for for everyone hurt by their words πŸ˜”