Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Taurians in the comments of these videos which is a plm ran accounts talking to them. They want her to expose Johnny for being racist. At this point if taurian doesn't want to hear what plm are and keeps associating with them in the name of calling out racists than let her. Cant warn stupid.
I warned her about some of these yesterday because they came into her live. She didn’t know. Someone needs to advise her to watch who she associates with.

I warned her about some of these yesterday because they came into her live. She didn’t know. Someone needs to advise her to watch who she associates with.
At this point it's hard to not know, taurian and Paige were being tagged in videos weeks ago of kazzy talking about children. If they didn't watch it that's on them. I'm bored advising adults how to act on the internet.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So what are your thoughts on KarmaKas…

I’m torn, the message is great regardless of intent (preferably good obvs) but it’s still ringing alarm bells. He was clearly speaking with frustration, so I take that on board. However, his reaction last night was strange and he equipped the typical deflection technique at one point and compared it to DG to lessen it.

Why didn’t he own it and be like β€œyeah I did think that way but then xyz made me feel how I do today and now I champion for the vulnerable”. I’m not anti-gifting either (makes me uncomfortable though) and have no problem with his past entitlement but not being open from the get go and then being shifty when it’s brought to light, is just flags 🚩

So what are your thoughts on KarmaKas…

I’m torn, the message is great regardless of intent (preferably good obvs) but it’s still ringing alarm bells. He was clearly speaking with frustration, so I take that on board. However, his reaction last night was strange and he equipped the typical deflection technique at one point and compared it to DG to lessen it.

Why didn’t he own it and be like β€œyeah I did think that way but then xyz made me feel how I do today and now I champion for the vulnerable”. I’m not anti-gifting either (makes me uncomfortable though) and have no problem with his past entitlement but not being open from the get go and then being shifty when it’s brought to light, is just flags 🚩
I think he's an egotistical prick would suck his own knob if possible. He was funny the first time I watched, he's not funny now. He thinks he's untouchable because the majority of people find him attractive so he gets away with a little bit of darker humour more than the rest.

Was his content always reacting to people? Or was there actual original content before all this that he felt he deserved to be gifted for? Because I'm not against creators who create content feeling deserving of recognition, I am against begs and people who don't do anything or react to other people's content feeling deserving of gifts because I think it's lazy beggy and unoriginal.

Last edited: