Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I once accidentally threw a box of cereal at a check out lady's head...I apologised profusely and she laughed but it was extremely tense because I essentially decked her with some bran flakes
That’s made me feel 10000% better about my situation. Poor old lady probably thought I was Tryna marry her off for an inheritance 😭😭

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I think he's an egotistical prick would suck his own knob if possible. He was funny the first time I watched, he's not funny now. He thinks he's untouchable because the majority of people find him attractive so he gets away with a little bit of darker humour more than the rest.

Was his content always reacting to people? Or was there actual original content before all this that he felt he deserved to be gifted for? Because I'm not against creators who create content feeling deserving of recognition, I am against begs and people who don't do anything or react to other people's content feeling deserving of gifts because I think it's lazy beggy and unoriginal.
Preach GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I feel like he could have just said he was putting a lot of effort in to his content back than and feels like he deserved recognition. I think we have saw a shift in peoples opinions on gifting over the last year. With the suicides in diadros community to people speaking out about debt. It's fine if he's changed his mind about gifts.
He did mention that in the leaked screenrecording, saying he spent hours making content nightly etc and he wanted to take everything he could get now and he deserved more than other creators who did nothing. It was a bad rant 😬

I agree very much with your last statement, just a shame TikTok hasn’t implemented any changes πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

He did mention that in the leaked screenrecording, saying he spent hours making content nightly etc and he wanted to take everything he could get now and he deserved more than other creators who did nothing. It was a bad rant 😬

I agree very much with your last statement, just a shame TikTok hasn’t implemented any changes πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Meh I never heard it live so I don't know. I can understand the frustration of people who make content and don't get recognised via people who beg and do nothing and I can understand why he's changed his mind. But his content now I dunno, everyone knows I can't stand people who just react to content. I find it really boring and bland.