Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
What I have learned is never go hard for the newest big creator. No lie I liked Alex when he broke from Angie. Now I wouldn’t piss on him if he was dying of thirst. I liked MT now his voice makes me claw my eyes out. We call people out and we are trolls. They do it and it’s awareness 🙄. They are calling Alex out and rightfully so but will big up EQ for saying Corie was a by his dad and touches kids. Moral of the story is……….. WE ARE DOOMED.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What I have learned is never go hard for the newest big creator. No lie I liked Alex when he broke from Angie. Now I wouldn’t piss on him if he was dying of thirst. I liked MT now his voice makes me claw my eyes out. We call people out and we are trolls. They do it and it’s awareness 🙄. They are calling Alex out and rightfully so but will big up EQ for saying Corie was a by his dad and touches kids. Moral of the story is……….. WE ARE DOOMED.
Init, just watch them and see how it unfolds. I think Kas just has fan girls because hes somewhat attractive and not difficult to look at. One night of him sucking off his mic and giggling at his own jokes was enough for me 😭😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Meh I never heard it live so I don't know. I can understand the frustration of people who make content and don't get recognised via people who beg and do nothing and I can understand why he's changed his mind. But his content now I dunno, everyone knows I can't stand people who just react to content. I find it really boring and bland.
I agree with you luv, that’s why platforms like Patreon are so great for content creators because gifts are just unreliable and problematic 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Init, just watch them and see how it unfolds. I think Kas just has fan girls because hes somewhat attractive and not difficult to look at. One night of him sucking off his mic and giggling at his own jokes was enough for me 😭😭
I couldn’t handle the slow talking while deep throating the mic. Also anyone who wears sunglasses at night is just ewwwww. It’s nighttime!!!!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I couldn’t handle the slow talking while deep throating the mic. Also anyone who wears sunglasses at night is just ewwwww. It’s nighttime!!!!
I can only explain it like this, it's like those creepy men in the club that sneak up behind you wanting to buy to a drink and take you home for just a cuddle 😭😭😭😭😭