Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I should have been on it ages ago anyway Sheila. Since you pretended I was targeting you for asking you a question once. It was really over dramatic 😭 good luck with the new personality though 😉

Edit, it was very paranoid behaviour to accuse me of targeting you and always going for you when we had only ever had two interactions. One was a question about codes I didn't understand, the second was that you should host an FYP show if you want one and you kicked off 😭😭
I don't understand how when having a different opinion people start to think you're coming for them. You have gracefully called me out on my post when I was so angry I couldn't see any other outcome. You have helped me get out of my head so I could see things in a different light. Not once did I think you were coming for me or bashing me. While you were away recovering it was the wild wild west in here!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

wild west cowboy GIF by Morgan Creek

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Just peeping over the fence, have all the teething probs gone?

Honestly I’ve been a bit disturbed (like everyone else), I gave my hubs context, but no opinion, showed him the Alex clip, his response “is that f sick in the head” that’s from someone that has nothing to do with TikTok etc. He took it the same way as most other people did.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Alright fs. Has anyone taken wegovy cos they’re a fat b like me? I’ve got the headache to end all headaches after upping dose, but don’t know if it’s from that or the 14 hour days I’m working? Neurofen isn’t doing anything I feel like I’m wearing a helmet of hell

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I don't understand how when having a different opinion people start to think you're coming for them. You have gracefully called me out on my post when I was so angry I couldn't see any other outcome. You have helped me get out of my head so I could see things in a different light. Not once did I think you were coming for me or bashing me. While you were away recovering it was the wild wild west in here!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

wild west cowboy GIF by Morgan Creek
Did I? When was this? I don't even remember 😭😭 I'm glad I helped though 😭😭 I don't even really mind Sheila I just thought it was funny to say ew after our last weird interaction 😅