Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Confused Tbs Network GIF by The Detour

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Did I? When was this? I don't even remember 😭😭 I'm glad I helped though 😭😭 I don't even really mind Sheila I just thought it was funny to say ew after our last weird interaction πŸ˜…
It was when I couldn't understand why Taurian and Paigey would sit with Angie. You helped me see it in a different light. After that, I started to see exactly what you were saying about them kinda trolling her lol.

It was when I couldn't understand why Taurian and Paigey would sit with Angie. You helped me see it in a different light. After that, I started to see exactly what you were saying about them kinda trolling her lol.
I remember now, Iv changed since then. do Taurian 😭😭😭😭😭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
So what are your thoughts on KarmaKas…

I’m torn, the message is great regardless of intent (preferably good obvs) but it’s still ringing alarm bells. He was clearly speaking with frustration, so I take that on board. However, his reaction last night was strange and he equipped the typical deflection technique at one point and compared it to DG to lessen it.

Why didn’t he own it and be like β€œyeah I did think that way but then xyz made me feel how I do today and now I champion for the vulnerable”. I’m not anti-gifting either (makes me uncomfortable though) and have no problem with his past entitlement but not being open from the get go and then being shifty when it’s brought to light, is just flags 🚩
I can see why dg fans are all claiming victory

I don’t think what he’s previously said takes away from how dg and others pressure and encourage massive gifting. Two things can exist at once tho the simpletons of TikTok (as usual) don’t seem to get that. There always has to be a victor and the other is automatically bad.

So one could argue β€œKas is just as bad as DG”… but I don’t believe anyone could argue β€œsee! DG is innocent”

I didn’t notice him not being accountable for his actions, he said it was his feeling months ago… but I was listening with half an ear as I was working

Personally - I’m on the fence. It shows him to be a flawed indivual, and does show that he has felt personally slighted by the gifting process. As someone who has hated gifting since I first saw it, I find the videos offputting. However he could have reflected upon it and realised it’s immoral. A bad analogy - some people eat meat then stop due to a change of their feelings on the ethics. And that’s fine and valid.

Ultimately it’s a shame as DG has β€œwon”, just like he has over DHB valid points as DHB beat up his ex and also has got a bit of a personal hate boner over DG now which makes him look weird

Sorry for essah

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Iv taken saxenda and iv still two pens in the fridge that need used but I can't bring myself to do it. I think they say if you're experiencing too many side effects stick to the lower dose for a bit longer before you go up.
Did u get headaches? I might just do half a dose next time my head feels like my skull is too small

Did u get headaches? I might just do half a dose next time my head feels like my skull is too small
A little bit, i genuinely just felt a bit rough all the time. It worked but if I wanna take these two other pens I need to mentally prepare myself to genuinely just not feel my best.