Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Ouhhh no. I’m just catching up but this was a fake photo I made 🤣🤣

I missed it all but caught Carly in angies boxes and she was being told to stop talking and go to the police
She stated in Alco Angie's (previously) when being pressed "...how do you know I haven't already been to the police?"

And Alfie slipped up and told her to 'reopen' the 'case' after saying there 'was no case'.

Clearly she's seen Alfie in Alco Angie's (think she said something about him talking to another minor as well) and it's got to her so she's felt like she had to bring it to Angie's attention but Angie didn't give a single do and attacked her instead along with the others in tbe boxes.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
This poor girl is just being ridiculed on this live man
Exactly. I'm so pissed off for her. She went through trauma and then when she (rightly) wanted that do out of a place where he had a semblance of power (by being a mod) and influence (by having a voice in the boxes) because she knew he'd use it she's ridiculed, torn to shreds and no do believed her in there.
Then she just gets told...go to the police. She's BEEN to the police. She was trying to get that do away from others which is responsible.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Exactly. I'm so pissed off for her. She went through trauma and then when she (rightly) wanted that do out of a place where he had a semblance of power (by being a mod) and influence (by having a voice in the boxes) because she knew he'd use it she's ridiculed, torn to shreds and no do believed her in there.
Then she just gets told...go to the police. She's BEEN to the police. She was trying to get that do away from others which is responsible.
Angies now saying she thinks it’s a vendetta. This s makes me sick to my stomach. The poor girl was 15, she’s coming with proof and they don’t want to hear it

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Why the do would you change your bio to say you were 23 if you were not 23 until AUGUST?

And his username is 2000 which would make him 23 is that’s his year of birth.

But obviously Angie once again defending the wrongens who come in her box, by acting oblivious to the facts that she would condemn someone else for it was someone she didn’t like.

Photo for attention

IMG_2292.png