Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Why the do would you change your bio to say you were 23 if you were not 23 until AUGUST?

And his username is 2000 which would make him 23 is that’s his year of birth.

But obviously Angie once again defending the wrongens who come in her box, by acting oblivious to the facts that she would condemn someone else for it was someone she didn’t like.

Photo for attention

IMG_2292.png
He is 23, even his fb is set to 23, he’s a bare faced lying t

Why the do would you change your bio to say you were 23 if you were not 23 until AUGUST?

And his username is 2000 which would make him 23 is that’s his year of birth.

But obviously Angie once again defending the wrongens who come in her box, by acting oblivious to the facts that she would condemn someone else for it was someone she didn’t like.

Photo for attention

IMG_2292.png
His instagram does end in 21 but every single social media states he's 23 i don't understand why someone would highlight their age 3 months early in every single bio

Simon

Apr 3, 2024
uk
I dunno y'know, Kelly really is a piece of s but we can all quite clearly see shes not batting above 100 iq wise. If Big-tiddied Brigham was manipulating other who had been through trauma/were experiencing mental illness and being predatory with them - someone so easily malleable as Oirish would be prized meat. A paranoid attack dog he could use.
I also don't believe anything about him and Toni jade breaking up, I think she was planted to gain stronger footing, and she would get told things he wouldn't IF they were seen as warring ex's. WHY the do was she streaming him in the plm clapper? Can someone explain unless she's of the same mindset as him (re: her also joking about the chair)
So we have a man who has;
Wanked on live (while muted)
Solicited sensitive information about WOMENS vulnerabilities
Bragged about the dark web
Made images of women as male CSA'rs
Only really hangs out with women, online, who don't have many other men in their boxes, and have kitchen table conversations quite publicly.
This heavy-breathing, denture-wearing, lump of visceral fat, has listened to people recount their trauma, and has also joked about CSA trauma directly to Maryanne (who I'm presuming has a cognitive barrier by the way people treat her/protect her? sorry if that's me being ignorant about her situation), in front of Kelly, who he definitely knows has experienced CSA. He's a manipulative, pervy, grotesque deviant at BEST.
Taurian just said about how Alex was going to show his face before - he has, the mask has slipped.

John Wayne Gacy was a beloved member of his community, party clown, and KFC manager (hey hey). He also had a graveyard of young men under his house.
I'm stoned so sorry if this is incoherent. And hello to anyone who made it this far (that will not include Judas/Cain)

Night all i can't believe the absolutely thick people in angies clearly they dont know the age off consent and forget the fact she was 15 if he told her he was 18 when he wasnt thats weird as do on his part and still not morally ok as she was still under the legal age and he was over the legal age, he still sent images to a minor yet they just over looked all of that. Her platform is being brain washed by her fing idiotic views

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Night all i can't believe the absolutely thick people in angies clearly they dont know the age off consent and forget the fact she was 15 if he told her he was 18 when he wasnt thats weird as do on his part and still not morally ok as she was still under the legal age and he was over the legal age, he still sent images to a minor yet they just over looked all of that. Her platform is being brain washed by her fing idiotic views
They overlook it because it brings in the views. Shes sick in the head.

Sleep well