Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
I've never known anyone to support wrongens & actual convicted P's as much as angie does & get so much support.
Also bcos of Alex & Kelly's sick things they said everyone apologised to angie. Like seriously? After everything she's said to the likes of chloe etc.
I do not condorn wot alex has sed at all but the fact that angie has sed the worse and the worse about the fish wives and there are all up her ass .chloe and tink apologise to her like wot the do .... everyone now sitting amd battle angie .. can't wait till her views start dropping or she's board and she turns .. coz we all know the angie we are watching is not the real angie

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I'm buying arts and crafts I need peaceful hobbies
I make a living through art/ craft..its not peaceful, it's stressful when it doesn't go right! I've cried, thrown tantrums, binned things..don't be fooled. BUT
buying arts and craft materials IS the best hobbie..just buying them and storing them. I have alot of supplies!

I make a living through art/ craft..its not peaceful, it's stressful when it doesn't go right! I've cried, thrown tantrums, binned things..don't be fooled. BUT
buying arts and craft materials IS the best hobbie..just buying them and storing them. I have alot of supplies!
Everyone with a hobby/business in arts and crafts has a borderline obsessive storage of supplies 😭 can’t explain why, we just do

I just have one question about yesterday (I was out so I missed a lot) but, why is it, that self professed drama lover, that is known for farting tunes, being friends with the worst people on TikTok, outed someone’s nudes (clappergate) to these terrible friends, is now trying to be a serious interviewer for people’s traumas, on the toxic side of TikTok? Also, is J related to Ricksta in some way? They both have the same sized tiny mouth holes. Couldn’t even fit a slim hotdog through their gobs, even with a push.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Its the stupidest saying, ffs...I've been through more s than most and if it wasn't for my grandchildren and children I'd happily not cope anymore and be done. Arghh...she's so stupid
I’m so sorry you’re feeling like that at times 💙

Do these idiots not see the amount of suicides in the world? That shows life does throw more than people can cope with 🤬 so so frustrating when people make thoughtless comments like that.