Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
She’s got previous of putting racist comments so it’s her own fault that people have assumed she’s done it again.
But you can't then call someone out for something they didn't do.

Call them out on what they did do.

If you call them out on something they didn't do that then gets them support and sympathy because they are then a victim.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Wow good morning.

Literally just woken up and Angie started s by blocking me in Charlie’s live because she thinks she gets away with everything
And Charlie didn’t choose angie! He only went and demodded her and now she said she’s doing a live about him.
More people need to stand up against Angie and stop her thinking she can do what she wants and will be allowed to just do it.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
IMG_1647.jpeg IMG_1648.jpeg
I Love You GIF by Mouse

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Wow good morning.

Literally just woken up and Angie started s by blocking me in Charlie’s live because she thinks she gets away with everything
And Charlie didn’t choose angie! He only went and demodded her and now she said she’s doing a live about him.
More people need to stand up against Angie and stop her thinking she can do what she wants and will be allowed to just do it.
my hatred for that woman grows daily

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Wow good morning.

She’s really going for it 🤣🤣