Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
But you can't then call someone out for something they didn't do.

Call them out on what they did do.

If you call them out on something they didn't do that then gets them support and sympathy because they are then a victim.
I agree. What’s annoying is she LOVES to play the victim so will run with this for ages now. She will show her true colours again soon though I’m sure.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Mt and J done the same with pearl, then a few weeks later they both said that they can be friends with whoever they want. A pair of absolute pricks
Only said it to save themselves but the truth will be they friends behind the screens
What makes it worse is how they think people will believe them
They all as bad as each other, listen to the tones in their voices no genuine speech what’s so ever

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Only said it to save themselves but the truth will be they friends behind the screens
What makes it worse is how they think people will believe them
They all as bad as each other, listen to the tones in their voices no genuine speech what’s so ever
They really are a shifty bunch, ya couldn't trust them as far as u culd throw them.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Wake and bake, repotting and training the climbers, sunny, and angie is already triggered and ranting. Everyone hates alex, and red hasn't been seen

rihanna GIF

From the drama banana days, yet she knew this when she paid me £100 to make a promo video that I sneakily added purple aki into 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But she loves Aki. I was around back when she was flirting with him, even after knowing everything about him