Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I'm being started on propranolol next week are they any good, I've missed alot today but you held a fantastic live and handled it perfectly ❤
I've taken propanalol over a decade now. They help me, they lessen the effects of a panic attack. Please please ask your doctor about the possible effects on your heart. I'm not scare mongering BUT please take them fully informed of possible effects in the future. I'll say no more. X

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm still giggling at Paige trying to make Chester's squint wide set wandering eyes a body language thing and not just how he looks 😭

Searching Season 1 GIF by NETFLIX

Medusa

I got out of my horrible funk and there's 100+ pages I've missed 😂
Also sorry I did unfollow basically everyone - I had a fibro flare up, subluxed shoulder, the blob and I was mentally burnt out. I've spent the weekend listening to gabber, hardstyle and eurovision music while gardening and I feel better now. Thanks for all the love 🤎
I've been MIA for a couple of days, So I didn't know you had decided to take a break.
The app can have a detrimental effect on you physically and mentally..Sometimes a break works wonders, I hope you're ok and welcome back 🤎

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Thats why Girls just Wanna Have Fun triggers her off, it mentions being admonished for bad behavior by a dad, hers threw ( 😭 I cant spell) her out (according to Sheila Bundy).
my father yells what you gonna do with your life
oh Daddy dear you know you're still number one
but girls they want to have fun
oh girls just want to have

Oh ang just wants to get druUunk

Last edited:

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I haven't noticed anyone saying this but does it happen for everyone...

When your pages behind and you reply to a comment it takes you to the end of the thread where you just posted. Before the move it kept you on the same page you were replying to. It's making me not want to reply cos then I have to try find where I was.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Let talk about the 14 years old mod called Sam who used to be EQ mod then EQ best mate Danny has a close relationship with the young kid and knew he was under age and was done by the police and the reason EQ stop talking to Danny is because she was scared of being found out that she had the young kids Sam stay at her
A Brest?
Mean Girls Laughing GIF