Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Let talk about the 14 years old mod called Sam who used to be EQ mod then EQ best mate Danny has a close relationship with the young kid and knew he was under age and was done by the police and the reason EQ stop talking to Danny is because she was scared of being found out that she had the young kids Sam stay at her
Oh ffs. 1/3
Mean Girls Eye Roll GIF by filmeditor

Mar 2, 2024
It was good until hustle and Paige got in. I’ve noticed that I really dislike hustle and I cannot believe what a nosy Norman he is. And I’m listening to Paige now and I feel like she can somehow lift the volume of everyone - like everyone was quite relaxed and her and the yellow girl and hustle escalated. She’s doing it again now in Angie’s…. Why is she bothering to argue with Angie it’s POINTLESS
s like this gets me so stressed and it shouldn’t I know. I just feel like giving up. Holding any form of morals on the app is viewed in a negative light while being the biggest bigot gains you support.

I feel so strongly that I’ve cut people out on the app. The only interaction I’ll ever have with wrong uns is trolling them to tears. I think when you get to my age people pleasing goes out the window

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Let talk about the 14 years old mod called Sam who used to be EQ mod then EQ best mate Danny has a close relationship with the young kid and knew he was under age and was done by the police and the reason EQ stop talking to Danny is because she was scared of being found out that she had the young kids Sam stay at her
Rather than repeatedly write the same thing which we’ve all seen, could you instead engage like normal people and also use full stops

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
s like this gets me so stressed and it shouldn’t I know. I just feel like giving up. Holding any form of morals on the app is viewed in a negative light while being the biggest bigot gains you support.

I feel so strongly that I’ve cut people out on the app. The only interaction I’ll ever have with wrong uns is trolling them to tears. I think when you get to my age people pleasing goes out the window
I just don’t see the point in trying to reason with Angie and her friends. They are totally incapable of being nice and they’re all morons. So what’s the point.