Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Let talk about the 14 years old mod called Sam who used to be EQ mod then EQ best mate Danny has a close relationship with the young kid and knew he was under age and was done by the police and the reason EQ stop talking to Danny is because she was scared of being found out that she had the young kids Sam stay at her
Let’s talk about the importance of grammar?

Feb 29, 2024
Nah I’m not having that IMG_7555.png IMG_7556.png
Bullshit! He knew exactly what he was doing/saying! He knows nobody is a word anyone can use and isn’t offensive, so why would he make it sound like he’s trying to hide what he was saying by saying N! Clearly someone has been reading here and feeding back info to Chester, because this is exactly what someone said in this thread! I honestly think we are subconsciously giving them excuses for their behaviours whilst we are trying to figure out what they will say/do next! That’s no one’s fault but I think we need to be more observant on what we say here! It’s not the first time I’ve seen people use the excuses we think they are gonna make!

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Bullshit! He knew exactly what he was doing/saying! He knows nobody is a word anyone can use and isn’t offensive, so why would he make it sound like he’s trying to hide what he was saying by saying N! Clearly someone has been reading here and feeding back info to Chester, because this is exactly what someone said in this thread! I honestly think we are subconsciously giving them excuses for their behaviours whilst we are trying to figure out what they will say/do next! That’s no one’s fault but I think we need to be more observant on what we say here! It’s not the first time I’ve seen people use the excuses we think they are gonna make!
I think it’s painfully obvious they all read here and pretend like they don’t. Pretty much half the people in Canadian angies live last night admitted to reading it, so i wouldn’t be surprised if Chester is also reading it

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Let talk about the 14 years old mod called Sam who used to be EQ mod then EQ best mate Danny has a close relationship with the young kid and knew he was under age and was done by the police and the reason EQ stop talking to Danny is because she was scared of being found out that she had the young kids Sam stay at her
do off

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I don’t get why anyone would choose angies platform to go and talk about their kids. Or to talk about anything really.
They are only being mentioned because she filmed them misbehaving on the bus and poking a black man. She then went on to be racist, call her kid brain dead, call people orangutans. She doesnt believe she can be racist as a white Muslim, she thinks she reverted to Pakistani when she actually reverted to Islam. She was online behaving like this on Eid.

It's not really about her kids being naughty on the bus.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
They are only being mentioned because she filmed them misbehaving on the bus and poking a black man. She then went on to be racist, call her kid brain dead, call people orangutans. She doesnt believe she can be racist as a white Muslim, she thinks she reverted to Pakistani when she actually reverted to Islam. She was online behaving like this on Eid.

It's not really about her kids being naughty on the bus.
Is she like, mentally well bc what the do

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I think it’s painfully obvious they all read here and pretend like they don’t. Pretty much half the people in Canadian angies live last night admitted to reading it, so i wouldn’t be surprised if Chester is also reading it
Off course they do look some of the sayings they use in which are used in here J and the bunker which was classed in here to run to and loads of other stuff, do they think we fell of the Christmas tree lol 😂