Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

As I watch your live Miss Red you have called out Comment Cafe, can I ask what Comment Cafe ever do to you Miss Red?

My running commentary is either and/or a combination of my honest opinion based on the facts at the time, the truth and what I believes should be commented on in the publics interests .

so please get fed, respectfully.
Well, Comment Cafe are a nightmare for her 😂 herself and her mates can’t get away with s when we have people in here flooding TikTok calling out the vile behaviour

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
My daughter would be furious with me if I forgave someone talking like that! I'd be surprised if she would even let me see my grandbaby again!
Forgiving eq for saying anything like that proves her morals are in the wrong place, then goes on to defend alex, wrongun in my eyes. She has said herself she neglects the kid for tt, any grandmother neglects their grandchild for an app is a wrongun! Her daughter needs to start putting that kid first and not letting dread near it

Nov 10, 2023
Am I okay to use this in a bit to make a video? I’m in the middle of making a video just ranting because literally too mad and if she even let me in her box I’d end up permabanned for calling her words that I definitely wouldn’t say in front of my mum.
Yeah anyone can use anything I post. I don’t mind at all.