Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Omg, I actually didn’t know this. That’s so bad. I need to start watching the news and less TikTok. But the news scares me
Last week the Slovakian Prime Minister was shot at point blank range too. hes alive tho somehow. The world is burning but the begs on tiktok and dregs of society are arguing over he said she said nonsense. its absolutely crazy.

No wonder aliens havent invaded us they probably look down on earth and think do THAT what a s show. they watch us like we watch tiktok.

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Angie starts accusing chippy of making up his DV relationship, also starts speculating on Charlie getting his devices checked. Then proceeds to announce that tomorrow she’s reporting them to the police for harassment. Driving me wild
It's like being on a fing loop with this mad bint.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
As I watch your live Miss Red you have called out Comment Cafe, can I ask what Comment Cafe have done to you?

My running commentary is either and/or a combination of my honest opinion based on the facts at the time, the truth and what I believe is in the publics interests and should be commented on.

so please get fed, respectfully.

Edited.
Well she’s done something now so we should spam her Facebook messages everywhere !!!

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
This has to run deeper. How can she sit there and listen to the effects of his comments on those that have been through this and still support him?
As awful as she is, you can just see she knows this is vile deep down.
Just how bad is the dirt he has on her?
Is it worth all this?