Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Nah behave bc I’m in a meeting and I’m trying not to piss myself 😭
Simpsons React GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

Feb 29, 2024
“I’ve never confessed to be an angel”? Another reason Kas is better. Her vocabulary is shocking. If you’re going to try use turn of phrase, do it properly you slimy nugget. ITS “PROFESSED”. I lose brain cells watching this s
I’m pissed off that I had to go out, and now I’ve missed my handsome husband live with miss red! 😭😭

Feb 29, 2024
Of course Miss Red is sticking up for Alex. Speaks wrongly on Chester for being racist but supports a man who jokes about CA. Makes me sick to my stomach. Her giving Alex a second chance is exactly what I expected from her. Hopefully she loses more followers over this.
I don’t know why anyone is surprised 🤣 miss red forgave EQ for what she said about her kids and granddaughter! I highly doubt she’s gonna get rid of her number one attack dog for something that doesn’t affect her personally!

Also was I hearing things or was miss red alluding to the fact she went through similar childhood trauma, when there was a woman in the box explaining her own childhood trauma? I’ve never heard miss red mention it any other time this sort of subject has come up in her lives….. I’m not saying she’s a liar but it just seems very convenient…. I feel like a t even saying that tbh but we all know how she lies about crazy s to suit her narrative!
Please if what I said here offends anyone please let me know as that’s not my intentions!

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Can anyone clarify, did Miss Dread at one point indicate that Alex was using dark humour when he made this joke? I thought it was in the clip of her talking about it, but it’s not but I’m sure she did say that.
When talking to Chlo she said Alex had said the only thing he did was have a bit of rough banter with Kelly. She said he's never been derogatory about a child, dropped in dark humour, never mocked anything.

Feb 29, 2024
Get Your Tickets To The EDL Circus

Opening act, Begger The Clown
1000001129.jpg
Walking the tight rope, Boozy The Unbalanced
1000001131.jpg
Being shot out of a cannon, Ham The Flying Pig Man
1000001132.jpg
A Real Life Harpy, Pearl
1000001133.jpg
Enter Noodle's Haunted House
1000001134.jpg
Come and watch the genuine talking dog, Cocker The Poo
1000001135.jpg
Ride the Dangerous Guttdrop roller coaster
1000001136.jpg

Disclaimer: Images are all ai generated, the circus does not exist. do Red. do Brigspam. do ESpew. do CockBlight. do DStinksOfWee. do all of them. The opinions expressed are my own.
I think it's fing funny that I know each and everyone's pic 🤣🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
I don’t know why anyone is surprised 🤣 miss red forgave EQ for what she said about her kids and granddaughter! I highly doubt she’s gonna get rid of her number one attack dog for something that doesn’t affect her personally!

Also was I hearing things or was miss red alluding to the fact she went through similar childhood trauma, when there was a woman in the box explaining her own childhood trauma? I’ve never heard miss red mention it any other time this sort of subject has come up in her lives….. I’m not saying she’s a liar but it just seems very convenient…. I feel like a t even saying that tbh but we all know how she lies about crazy s to suit her narrative!
Please if what I said here offends anyone please let me know as that’s not my intentions!
100% I have never heard her talk about it. Her actions say otherwise