Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Jesus Christ, Zippy. When will you fing bore off. You’ve been sucking off kevs tit for years now. It’s embarrassing as do.
You also are mates with Vegas brit. A man who made sexual threats toward myself, Stoney and Sav. He’s sent his dick pics to women he’s groomed and blackmailed a woman for nudes.

Also you doxxed me because your missus fancied me more as a seagull than she fancies you as a man 😘

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Oh yeah and Zippy robbed money off a lass called Ulster Kelz
Who's zippy?

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Medusa

can everyone reveal yourselves to me, if you’ve changed your names. Cause I’m assuming all new names are newbies and I’m ready to pounce on you all. Even though I’ve also changed my name.

Signed,

Former Zias Gifting Badge (wish I never changed my name on impulse 😔)
Omg, I was wondering where you had gone to 😘
I was just getting used to everyone's names and now I'm even more confused than I normally am, which is a touch hypocritical because I had to change mine too - I'm glad you're still here.
Signed,
Former The Hairy Biker. 😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Jesus Christ, Zippy. When will you fing bore off. You’ve been sucking off kevs tit for years now. It’s embarrassing as do.
You also are mates with Vegas brit. A man who made sexual threats toward myself, Stoney and Sav. He’s sent his dick pics to women he’s groomed and blackmailed a woman for nudes.

Also you doxxed me because your missus fancied me more as a seagull than she fancies you as a man 😘
He's an odd one , as much as I'd love to see Kev dragged through the courts , it all seems a bit weird to me , would you really as a skint person fleece people of money to try and do a `personal case`

He's now doing sub only lives etc , I think Sox called him out on borrowing money and not paying it back

Mar 2, 2024
Who's zippy?

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Zippy is a walking dildo who follows Mr uk TikTok ( Kev ) around. He’s tried to take Kev to court multiple times in the past to the point of obsession. His missus has ditched him a few times over it.
I was a Reddit mod and a mod in the "trolling" discord. Zippy was someone we didn’t want to be aligned with as he was all about money and glory hunting. I was particularly vocal on Reddit regarding my dislike of him.
He threatened to dox me, which he did in the end. No skin off my minge. I’d happily say what I said under any profile.
Basically he’s a fing weird t who should be trolled till the end of time

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
can everyone reveal yourselves to me, if you’ve changed your names. Cause I’m assuming all new names are newbies and I’m ready to pounce on you all. Even though I’ve also changed my name.

Signed,

Former Zias Gifting Badge (wish I never changed my name on impulse 😔)
There you are!!!! I was Tamsablowfish. I'm fing ecstatic I could change mine 🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
He's an odd one , as much as I'd love to see Kev dragged through the courts , it all seems a bit weird to me , would you really as a skint person fleece people of money to try and do a `personal case`

He's now doing sub only lives etc , I think Sox called him out on borrowing money and not paying it back
Fun fact. Soxx hated me when we first came across each other. Obviously I’m a charming bastard so she likes me now 😂