Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
G crew is sitting at the top of the weekly rankings with 1.5 m, he's also top of the popular and the league. Can someone tell me what in the actual do has he done to deserve all this adulation??
EQ said the rope comment he has cried about his MH, it's manipulation again, do the gifters MH like mind you the attitude on half of them that@ you when you try call the begs out, it's their own fault 🙄

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Somebody saying Pineapple 🍍 has videos. I bet she does but do we want to see them?!
Snoop Jim Carrey GIF by Laff

Medusa

Even though she said to Angie she was going to demod herself from everyone and only mod for her 🤣🤣
On Saturday night I was having a cheeky scroll while waiting on the Fury fight to start, i noticed she was a mod for a few other wronguns, but I can't remember who because I was half pished. 😭

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
EQ said the rope comment he has cried about his MH, it's manipulation again, do the gifters MH like mind you the attitude on half of them that@ you when you try call the begs out, it's their own fault 🙄
So getting on leaderboards, begging off people, making lots of money fixes MH problems it seems. I may as well bin the sertraline tablets iv been on for many years and look into following in g crews footsteps.