Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
It's so crazy in America that trans people get surgery so young. It's barely even a thought in the UK until the persons 18 then they usually need to wait ages unless they go private.
I honestly feel the surgery shouldn't be done until after 18. There should be one-on-one counseling to ensure the person is in a stable place mentally and will have no regrets. There are so many stories of parents wanting to be internet famous and pushing it on their children. Unfortunately, if a parent signs off on it in America you can pretty much get any surgery you want.

Mar 2, 2024
Everytime i hear Smiles voice i feel like my body cringes so small id fit on Angies forehead 🤮
I want to re enact scenes of anime violence when she talks

Attack On Titan Fight GIF by iQiyi

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Not only is our Annette a swinger, but it looks way way2sluggy4u is also a swinger.
Sorry is this is old news to everyone but I never knew!

Also this video is taking so long and I cba anymore but it’s nearly done I am just bored of making the same ugly t in my AI now.

IMG_2804.png
Not kink shaming but why are they broadcasting that they indulge in this on TT 🤢🤮

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I honestly feel the surgery shouldn't be done until after 18. There should be one-on-one counseling to ensure the person is in a stable place mentally and will have no regrets. There are so many stories of parents wanting to be internet famous and pushing it on their children. Unfortunately, if a parent signs off on it in America you can pretty much get any surgery you want.
It’s only done under extreme circumstances to people under 18 in America. They have to follow the WPATH which is really strict and starts with therapy . Of course there are rogue surgeons who will do anything to make money but thankfully they are very rare

Mar 2, 2024
To those who responded to me earlier about the bullying accusation. This is Hayley’s account. She often does discuss comment cafe and says she likes to read what is posted here. She says quite positive things about us. This is Lolly’s account, the woman claiming to have been bullied by us. Hayley proceeded to block her from the live this morning.
Firstly. I’ll give that Hayley a follow

Secondly. That lolly profile looks familiar. It’s the white hearts plus the cancer survivor thing. I’m gonna sound a b but it’s a personal ick of mine. Well done and congrats on kicking cancers arse. Brilliant. It’s not your whole personality though? Surely? Like I wouldn’t put all my weird ailments in my username. Because they aren’t who I am.

I sound a t I know 😭