Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Oh my Lord
Screaming Star Wars GIF

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Firstly. I’ll give that Hayley a follow

Secondly. That lolly profile looks familiar. It’s the white hearts plus the cancer survivor thing. I’m gonna sound a b but it’s a personal ick of mine. Well done and congrats on kicking cancers arse. Brilliant. It’s not your whole personality though? Surely? Like I wouldn’t put all my weird ailments in my username. Because they aren’t who I am.

I sound a t I know 😭
Lolly is in most peoples lives playing the victim about something 🙄 you’ll notice her more now

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Gemzino has just asked Remi what’s wrong with her face ( she was outside in the sun). She said she looked “proper” different and she must have had Botox, which Remi admitted before turning her camera off. Gemma went in on her for looking diff with no filters. Diadro couldn’t help laugh.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Firstly. I’ll give that Hayley a follow

Secondly. That lolly profile looks familiar. It’s the white hearts plus the cancer survivor thing. I’m gonna sound a b but it’s a personal ick of mine. Well done and congrats on kicking cancers arse. Brilliant. It’s not your whole personality though? Surely? Like I wouldn’t put all my weird ailments in my username. Because they aren’t who I am.

I sound a t I know 😭
100.% YES. I can’t cope with how icky it is. If that makes me a t then…
Good Morning Love GIF by Xinanimodelacra