Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Miss Faye needs to give her head a wobble.

She’s slating Mama Kaz and she just said ‘She doesn’t even wear a padded bra’ 🥴

It’s so petty.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
But I’m a woman and Luke the lesbo has genuinely got bigger, juicer, tits than me! 😭

So what now am I a man 🤣

PorkyPies

Mar 15, 2024
Kuala Lumpur
I don’t suppose anyone recorded jazmin did they? I missed it.
On another note , miss red gets 5k viewers, these ladies on nanny D live has around 600 in there, so in comparison that’s a small portion of people who know what Alex has been up to. It was the same last week when felicity said she got blackmailed by Alex and Luke , and they both carried on all week like nothing has happened. I hope miss red addresses this (although I know she probably won’t)

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Not gonna lie, I'm still not sure why Tinks is upset. Is it just because Alex has private information of hers? Or has he threatened her directly? (I'm not trying to diminish it, just trying to clarify.)

IMO Alex's behaviour shifted when he was a box squatter on Angie's last Autumn. He became more and more disingenuous and arrogant the longer he stayed with the cult. Then, once he left and his haram swarmed around him his ego grew, then the risings and the link with "big creators" caused his ego to grow exponentially.

I hate people saying "master manipulator" on tiktok, because it makes me cringe, but he definitely has used his man tears and white knight syndrome to manipulate and prey upon vulnerable people. I hope he gets his comeuppance and I hope it feels like being bitten by a million fire ants.

Go Away Whatever GIF by TNC Africa

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Every single time something happens she says she doesn't know anything. Her miss red and Alex behave like the 3 blind mice.
It’s painfully obvious she fing knows. The angry defensive mechanism of ‘do you really think I’d know’ doesn’t work: she’s as vile as the rest of them. Also needs to invest in some lip filler but that’s besides the point