Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 19, 2024
west midlands
Not gonna lie, I'm still not sure why Tinks is upset. Is it just because Alex has private information of hers? Or has he threatened her directly? (I'm not trying to diminish it, just trying to clarify.)

IMO Alex's behaviour shifted when he was a box squatter on Angie's last Autumn. He became more and more disingenuous and arrogant the longer he stayed with the cult. Then, once he left and his haram swarmed around him his ego grew, then the risings and the link with "big creators" caused his ego to grow exponentially.

I hate people saying "master manipulator" on tiktok, because it makes me cringe, but he definitely has used his man tears and white knight syndrome to manipulate and prey upon vulnerable people. I hope he gets his comeuppance and I hope it feels like being bitten by a million fire ants.

Go Away Whatever GIF by TNC Africa
tinks had a bad news today so her emotions all over place anyways

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Not gonna lie, I'm still not sure why Tinks is upset. Is it just because Alex has private information of hers? Or has he threatened her directly? (I'm not trying to diminish it, just trying to clarify.)

IMO Alex's behaviour shifted when he was a box squatter on Angie's last Autumn. He became more and more disingenuous and arrogant the longer he stayed with the cult. Then, once he left and his haram swarmed around him his ego grew, then the risings and the link with "big creators" caused his ego to grow exponentially.

I hate people saying "master manipulator" on tiktok, because it makes me cringe, but he definitely has used his man tears and white knight syndrome to manipulate and prey upon vulnerable people. I hope he gets his comeuppance and I hope it feels like being bitten by a million fire ants.

i think perhaps he has some personal photos or something on her. I am also being very brutally honest, albeit politely, about her decisions regarding SS and Alex and her children. So shes getting annoyed reading here.
I really HOPE she hasnt sent him sexy photos or much personal info. But if I had I would be feeling uneasy right now.
From what im hearing coming in half through to this evenigns s show, it sounds like Alex collects info and pics of random women online. fING WEIRD.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town

YES 🙌🏻 he was awful to Ange long before the great make up Of 2023, it’s a glorious feeling when you knew all along that he was weird as do.