Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

She's not said he threatened to dox her location though. She said she threatened to expose her photos and her kids photo.
Exactly! She's trying to give advice when she only knows half the story. I'm betting she knows do all about the law and the little she does know is from Google.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I always find it weird how self harm is people's breaking point on the app. I dunno, I find the stuff about kids even sicker. But everyone seems to think self harm is the lowest blow. Random thought.
Having never done SH or been a victim or any of these crimes I know I’m prob being ignorant - but I find it strange that SO many people heard Alex, SH due to it then end up in hospital the. let everyone know within the space of 24 hours.

I’m just convinced at least 50% of people online are lying at all times.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Having never done SH or been a victim or any of these crimes I know I’m prob being ignorant - but I find it strange that SO many people heard Alex, SH due to it then end up in hospital the. let everyone know within the space of 24 hours.

I’m just convinced at least 50% of people online are lying at all times.
And also confined in strangers on the app? It's weird. I honestly encourage everyone to turn their dms to only friends can message you. Because today has been so weird and our names been thrown around as support for this and it's not our job to provide aftercare for lives we aren't hosting.