Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Nt hear a fing thing as my headphones all need charging and other half is watching the tv with the sound too loud
Angry Hate GIF

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
You possibly entirely missed my point. So they did that, ended up in hospital and managed to let anonymous strangers online know. Within 24 hours they recovered enough to trauma dump to strangers online. And in their DROVES? Sorry but it doesn’t make sense.
This is totally fair. I did think when watching the first live when they discussed the clip of Toni/kel/alex, clairebear kept increasing the numbers of to whom it had been shared… it went from 15-1000 awful quick… 🫠

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I agree.but let’s be concious that we don’t yet know if it’s true. It would be very on brand for basement Brigham but we don’t yet know if it’s true.

Comment cafe - 💞facts only babes💞

I hear you and maybe I’m overly sensitive around this as a survivor of CSA and not being believed for such a long time. Not sure if you heard me speak in Nanny D’s box, but for me: proof is not a criminal conviction. The only likelihood of her getting this is by not sharing the “proof.”

It’s probably best for me to stay out of conversations around abusive behaviours by men!

Feb 29, 2024
You possibly entirely missed my point. So they did that, ended up in hospital and managed to let anonymous strangers online know. Within 24 hours they recovered enough to trauma dump to strangers online. And in their DROVES? Sorry but it doesn’t make sense.
Yes as you go A&E then wait till its your turn. Then get referred for MH to come and see you. Wait again to see someone from MH. Unless it's changed and its a quicker process

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Yes as you go A&E then wait till its your turn. Then get referred for MH to come and see you. Wait again to see someone from MH. Unless it's changed and its a quicker process
You’re not getting it. I’m saying that’s an incredibly fast time 24 hours to have gone through all that but then feel well enough to tell loads of strangers online. I’m not talking about waiting times what are you on about

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Does anyone else remember when an account came in here a few weeks back telling us about this woman and Alex? I encouraged them to go to the police and they basically said the police weren't "forthcoming" and the idea was being explored? and I said if the woman's already in a situation where she's been moved and had support surely it's available to her again. Starts there if anyone wants to go back and re read.