Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
My dad’s a lawyer owned a big firm, he said that it would be a sackable offence and deffo goes against various codes of conduct. Can’t remember the jargon he said. But he said if his firm found an employee doing all this they’d be in massive s.
My son is going to be studying law. Might just get all his books out and pretend to be a full blown solicitor 💀

Medusa

Why do people who were moderators for people think that by coming forward it gets them sympathy or respect? b you were fine doing the things behind the scenes when you were in the loop. To me it makes them look worse.
The one's that stay being a mod despite knowing what they're like are just as bad, if not worse. Some people wouldn't even know what these people are like if it wasn't for ex mods coming forward. Many people are added as a mod without being asked, solely because they've gifted them, then when they see what takes place behind the scenes they either demod themselves or expose them for what they are.

Last edited:

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Sobriety Jack’s Mum, randomly in EQ’s 🤣

IMG_5018.jpeg
Im Not No Way GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I swear she said she was gonna get up and move it at about 2am 🤣 I left after that 🤣
She ended up in another live of a Canadian woman that wasn't Angie then I wrote in the comments then Johnny started tagging me asking if I was good and I got scared and didn't say anything the rest of the night 😭😭😭😭😭