Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Why do people who were moderators for people think that by coming forward it gets them sympathy or respect? b you were fine doing the things behind the scenes when you were in the loop. To me it makes them look worse.
When I came out against Birdy and Zia, I did so to clear my name and my friends names.
I’ve never once asked for sympathy and I’ve definitely never expected respect. Just that our voices weren’t silenced against a big creator.
Can’t speak for Kazs ex mods though.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
When I came out against Birdy and Zia, I did so to clear my name and my friends names.
I’ve never once asked for sympathy and I’ve definitely never expected respect. Just that our voices weren’t silenced against a big creator.
As you should of lovey, totally respect that 🫶🏼

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
This applies to anyone outside of CC. I feel like we are the only ones who shoot it straight. I know that sounds biased but it is what it is ;). I honestly don't know about the Birdy and Zia situation but I'm sure it was valid and needed to happen.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Alex isn't even good looking 😭
Will Ferrell Crazy Pills GIF