Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
It's so shocking. I tried to fill in the green paper? ( I don't know if that's the right name ) the questionnaire that the government wanted to hear from real disabled and mentally ill people but the first two pages were overwhelming. I felt myself repeating that the government need to fix the NHS first before they target people who are unwell. How invaisis the process really is how the idea of government appointed officials to decide if someone's unwell undermines psychiatrists and doctors. But I just gave up in the end I got too stressed and I didn't want to get to the end and I have to put in my details and I felt worried it would be used against me being able to fill it in.
And the fact you felt like that and was worried they'd turn it against you says it all. All these things people have to do to be treated properly makes my blood boil! I've got a pip renewal to do as well..I'm stressed about it because its a lifeline to me, my doctors/ consultants 100% would want me to have it but the pen pusher might not, it's so wrong

Feb 29, 2024
Iv had my renewal form sent in since December they sent them about 6 months early. It's my first time though. I called yesterday for the first time for an update but they said I'm still in a cue. The waiting make me feel ill 😭 such a worry.
The anxiety that goes with these forms and the waiting is horrendous. I had a text to say they still have my form blaa blaa blaa
Hope you get a positive outcome soon

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Season 2 Maddy GIF by euphoria

I want the baldings' guts for garters

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I think that's what mines is. I'd be happy to still get that, it's not really about the money I just feel like my award gives me a sense of security that people believe I'm unwell. Because not being believed for years is what lead me to being in the position things are so bad that right now i just cannot work. If I seem like someone who's got their s together online, take it with a pinch of salt 😥
Im very grateful for it I must say. Im just embarrassed to talk about it as I don't want people thinking I'm a scrounger.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
They never will. Part of it, I think, is this huge awareness push of everyones 'mental health'. Yes everyone has mental health, not everyone is mentally ILL, otherwise we wouldn't be diagnosing it because the behaviours wouldn't be outliers or need categorising. Everyone has physical health, not everyone has a broken leg. It's allowed for people to claim 'mental health' when really they mean 'i'm having a bad time at this moment, I don't like this feeling'. They should try being actually labeled as mentally ill, its not just fheads like Red, etc who dismiss diagnoses and use it to treat someone as less than them, it's the professionals too who don't listen - or who dont even know whats going on.
People are suffering, being misdiagnosed, and their trauma either overlooked or focused too much on while being diagnosed - IF they get the chance to. This CBT x week s is... fuuccck me, might as well go to an actual priest for absolution. Not long enough, not enough modes of therapy used, and not enough specificity when organising group therapy.

Ignore that I was ranting cause these fERS. I hope at some point (swiftly) you're given the help to address/alleviate whatever you're going/been through (same for everyone else).

🍩
Soooo true. I think sometimes people really confuse the two mental health and mental illness are two different things. Bit like when people confuse being anxious with having anxiety. Being anxious is a normal human emotion, chronic anxiety being in flight or fight all the time isn't.

Last edited:

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I have to laugh when I see people run to Angie's room outraged at what happened in another live. You’re sitting in one of the worst rooms on TikTok ffs. I just can’t take them serious.
exactly. I am especially annoyed when I see the big creators sit comfortably and knowingly in Angie's box to talk about sensitive issues. Is that something a responsible creator would do? the only person who benefits from this is the dirty fing twisted rat we know as Angie who thinks this makes her look ''credible''.

Oct 24, 2023
And the fact you felt like that and was worried they'd turn it against you says it all. All these things people have to do to be treated properly makes my blood boil! I've got a pip renewal to do as well..I'm stressed about it because its a lifeline to me, my doctors/ consultants 100% would want me to have it but the pen pusher might not, it's so wrong
Same it's such a worry. My doctor would support me in getting it. But whoever deals with my case might not. I'm also not sure if Iv already had an award if it means I'd be entitled to it again. I don't know cause I don't know any other pippers 😭

Im very grateful for it I must say. Im just embarrassed to talk about it as I don't want people thinking I'm a scrounger.
Same, being mentally ill has left me quite isolated when I started being honest about my mental health and quitting my job, closed my business. I lost a lot of friends and family. They just aren't people who believe in mental illness and that's okay. But I find it very shameful.

Oct 24, 2023
The anxiety that goes with these forms and the waiting is horrendous. I had a text to say they still have my form blaa blaa blaa
Hope you get a positive outcome soon
Same if we've renewed about the same time I'll fill you in on when I hear but I waited for an hour 20 mins yesterday just to be told I'm still in a cue with no timeline or and in site. I hate waiting 😭

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
My PIP application is sitting half done in my emails. I'm being forced to apply because currently we claim UC purely because my health took a turn last May. I never applied even though my MH stops me leaving the house, answering the phone and just living life daily in a basic way. It got so bad I confined myself to one room in the house. I still never applied. My MH led to me ignoring serious physical symptoms last year which caused me to almost lose my life. Since then I only leave the house to attend medical appointments. Because I'm fearful of being alone and need help at home, my partner has been off work since October and now I am being forced to share my deep mh secrets along with physical health issues and how all these affect me, on a PIP form, so my partner can get carers and not leave me home alone. It sickens me what we have to declare in these forms, to humiliate ourselves, just to be seen worthy to be supported for a while. I feel I cannot even get help to fill in the form because home is MY safe space and I don't go out. My form is full of waffling and apologies ffs.

It's not a trauma dump but a reality to how much we have to disclose and bare our souls to these people just for recognition that we deserve a little support.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Same it's such a worry. My doctor would support me in getting it. But whoever deals with my case might not. I'm also not sure if Iv already had an award if it means I'd be entitled to it again. I don't know cause I don't know any other pippers 😭

Same, being mentally ill has left me quite isolated when I started being honest about my mental health and quitting my job, closed my business. I lost a lot of friends and family. They just aren't people who believe in mental illness and that's okay. But I find it very shameful.
Sorry to hear that you have went through all that.
I can count my friends on my one hand. IV always kept my circle small. I rarely leave the house unless I'm with someone. But I'm lucky that I live near friends and family who help me out on a daily basis.

Feb 29, 2024
Same if we've renewed about the same time I'll fill you in on when I hear but I waited for an hour 20 mins yesterday just to be told I'm still in a cue with no timeline or and in site. I hate waiting 😭
I'm on a few FB groups and people are saying they have waited up to a year! That's a terrible length of time to wait 🥺 even making a simple phone call can make us feel so ill.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Are you in any Facebook groups? There's really good ones for support who help with wording etc for your claim. They helped me loads, and got what I wanted for my son when he moved from DLA to PIP this year

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
exactly. I am especially annoyed when I see the big creators sit comfortably and knowingly in Angie's box to talk about sensitive issues. Is that something a responsible creator would do? the only person who benefits from this is the dirty fing twisted rat we know as Angie who thinks this makes her look ''credible''.
It honestly makes me see red. I just can't grasp how they don't see the hypocrisy in it. Angie doesn't give 2 ss about anyone's trauma. It's only about what has affected her. Her cult will call people out while acting the same way over her.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I'm on a few FB groups and people are saying they have waited up to a year! That's a terrible length of time to wait 🥺 even making a simple phone call can make us feel so ill.
I've never waited that long, I think that's just extreme cases (or maybe local authorities?) I waited 6 weeks for mine and the same for my son (although he renewed from DLA to PIP because he turned 16)

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Sorry but no amount of egg cleansing or sage will rid her or bad vibes. She's living in hope there
Kelly is not chatting about egg cleanses surely? A dozen and some cinnamon aint going to do s love. A year and a day in the water of Lourdes couldn't clear it off now.
She's also showing how paranoid she is. The easssssiest form of witchcraft to do is on someone with a weak mind, you just tell them it's being done and watch.

Nov 10, 2023
Does anyone have a screen record by any chance of J’s live this morning where she said it was her that got miss red to change her mind? Because red tried to say it was that nanna that went into her box yesterday.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
My PIP application is sitting half done in my emails. I'm being forced to apply because currently we claim UC purely because my health took a turn last May. I never applied even though my MH stops me leaving the house, answering the phone and just living life daily in a basic way. It got so bad I confined myself to one room in the house. I still never applied. My MH led to me ignoring serious physical symptoms last year which caused me to almost lose my life. Since then I only leave the house to attend medical appointments. Because I'm fearful of being alone and need help at home, my partner has been off work since October and now I am being forced to share my deep mh secrets along with physical health issues and how all these affect me, on a PIP form, so my partner can get carers and not leave me home alone. It sickens me what we have to declare in these forms, to humiliate ourselves, just to be seen worthy to be supported for a while. I feel I cannot even get help to fill in the form because home is MY safe space and I don't go out. My form is full of waffling and apologies ffs.

It's not a trauma dump but a reality to how much we have to disclose and bare our souls to these people just for recognition that we deserve a little support.
that form can be overwhelming. I know Citizen Advice have an online webpage on how to fill out the PIP form including help with how to shape your answers.