Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
This is why I don’t like that Hayley’s comet. Weird as do to me when people’s context is about crimes and they financially gain from it
Aww I knew there was a reason I liked you. Iv had beef with her before about misinformation on one of my old troll accounts 😂. Totally went off her since because I corrected her politely and she was very upset. Cant even remember the reason now but Iv never watched her since. I also don't get her relevance to comment cafe since I thought she reports real crimes and we chat about Angie 😂

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Oh I looked into the bishop!! When he popped up with her last year…

BISHOP: NOT an official bishop! He’s a self determined bishop - he identifies as a bishop. Legally I think it’s the same as putting Dr in front of your name. Gives a false sense of trustworthiness and authority

SALLY: pre invasion used to go to Palestine to “help the people there”. “They’re such beautiful people” absolute white knighting language which was so cringe. Shes a hardline Christian missionary going to a practicing Muslim country. i absolutely loathe missionary work.
Someone pulled me up on this before on the religious split of the country - I think Palestine is like 95% Muslim. There are of course Christians there, but they are mostly Orrhodox denominations.

There’s something deeply sinister about Sally, she is a born again Christian after some dark past, and I think her performative fragility and innocence along with her missionary work and her vocal bible bashing is very transparent.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk
I asked in the comments was he a real Bishop or did he give himself the title? He answered and said he was voted in by a group of canons. I knew he was talking se

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Aww I knew there was a reason I liked you. Iv had beef with her before about misinformation on one of my old troll accounts 😂. Totally went off her since because I corrected her politely and she was very upset. Cant even remember the reason now but Iv never watched her since. I also don't get her relevance to comment cafe since I thought she reports real crimes and we chat about Angie 😂
Rude, you don’t like me bc I’m funny as do, offended ✋🏻 but yeah no she’s weird af To me. You can’t talk about a literal true crime and have the facts wrong. Makes no sense 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yes, having subscriptions and gifts. All of it lead to money
That is one perspective I suppose but you can tell this is a passion and she cares. Begs the question, what’s the right way to make money on TikTok. Sat on your arse drinking, doing nothing, raising awareness, playing games etc? I don’t think there’s necessarily a right way but some are more beneficial to the app.

Simon

Apr 3, 2024
uk
Oh I looked into the bishop!! When he popped up with her last year…

BISHOP: NOT an official bishop! He’s a self determined bishop - he identifies as a bishop. Legally I think it’s the same as putting Dr in front of your name. Gives a false sense of trustworthiness and authority

SALLY: pre invasion used to go to Palestine to “help the people there”. “They’re such beautiful people” absolute white knighting language which was so cringe. Shes a hardline Christian missionary going to a practicing Muslim country. i absolutely loathe missionary work.
Someone pulled me up on this before on the religious split of the country - I think Palestine is like 95% Muslim. There are of course Christians there, but they are mostly Orrhodox denominations.

There’s something deeply sinister about Sally, she is a born again Christian after some dark past, and I think her performative fragility and innocence along with her missionary work and her vocal bible bashing is very transparent.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Rude, you don’t like me bc I’m funny as do, offended ✋🏻 but yeah no she’s weird af To me. You can’t talk about a literal true crime and have the facts wrong. Makes no sense 😭
I also find creators with absolute no relevance to this thread arselick us to stop them getting talked about 😂

Drama Jane GIF by The Bachelor