Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
That is one perspective I suppose but you can tell this is a passion and she cares. Begs the question, what’s the right way to make money on TikTok. Sat on your arse drinking, doing nothing, raising awareness, playing games etc? I don’t think there’s necessarily a right way but some are more beneficial to the app.
Sitting on a gaming chair and eating food is not one them. Going out of your way to put some effort into content should be rewarded

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
That is one perspective I suppose but you can tell this is a passion and she cares. Begs the question, what’s the right way to make money on TikTok. Sat on your arse drinking, doing nothing, raising awareness, playing games etc? I don’t think there’s necessarily a right way but some are more beneficial to the app.
I don’t think there is a right way. TikTok should get rid of it all together. I don’t find it beneficial when some of the family’s have had to beg people to stop talking about their love ones have passed and people still make videos on it for a quick buck, personally.

Mar 2, 2024
I didn't even know you were in there shhhhh 😭😭 I replied to a screenshot. Woops 😬
Suck It Kaitlin Olson GIF by NASCAR

😘😘😘

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I’ve just seen it. I’m so fing annoyed with her.
I saw her and Paigey arguing about what she said and Faye just isn’t getting why it’s so bad. She’s gone on the defensive instead of listening properly to her. Maybe it needs someone from the community who’s calmer to point it out to her
Why do these people drink?? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Is she the one that totally meddle with Nicola bullet? She took donations over the disappearance and death of a woman… however I may be taking about a different beg

Feb 29, 2024
Stuff like this is why Alex was so comfortable with them. Sorry, not Sorry. Outraged at him but making the same jokes. Absolute scum.
That Maxine Carr is pure evil. I can't remember much of the involvement she was in, but those girls wasn't found for a couple of weeks. She could have at least spoken out when she knew he had killed them

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I, too, have a confession...I was a vegetarian for many years and tried being a vegan as well.
Please...no one hate me...I eat meat now (except for chicken - texture and taste issue) and I love red meat, especially steak.
What made you decide to eat meat again? I’ve been a vegetarian for 40 years and I just couldn’t eat meat. I can’t even eat Quorn mince or any other meat lookalikes apart from veggie sausages, burgers and escalopes.