Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
She said something that minimises people’s trauma but I want to hear for myself.
I’ve just realised that sally is a recovering alcoholic too….. surely alcohol and trauma go hand in hand? How can she come for anyone with the way they feel when she’s clearly not as healed as she’s making out! And counselling doesn’t heal you either it can help but sometimes it makes things worse too!

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Hann with her filter on and when the filters slips off, for educational purposes.

View attachment 118731
Jersey Shore Omg GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Feb 29, 2024
I’ve found that people who call themselves Christian’s are far from it. She’s vile and absolute wrongen
I think the rehab she went too was a Christian organisation and that’s how she ended up going to Palestine and trying to push Christianity onto war torn Muslims with the promise of food and shelter! It’s weird as do she’s always been a scammer! It runs in the family!

Feb 29, 2024
Sorry guys I just cannot get over what Aunt Sally said. I’m not a victim /survivor like some of you but she has triggered the do out of me for all those who are. How dare she say that she has worse trauma than most and then go on to tell them to stop the victim mentality. I just can’t get over it I really can’t 😡😡😡😡😡
I wonder if anyone can leave reviews on her book 👀😈🤣

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
I find it quite scary that it's already hard to get PIP without being interrogated that an official diagnosis and statements from doctors and therapists might not be enough. I know I joke about being not well in the head but I am actually a very unwell person 😬
Relying late but PIP is so frustrating, been waiting for a court date for tribunal for 3 years. They keep cancelling. At least if I win that's gonna be one hell of a back payment 🤣
Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ