Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Relying late but PIP is so frustrating, been waiting for a court date for tribunal for 3 years. They keep cancelling. At least if I win that's gonna be one hell of a back payment 🤣
Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ
Fingers crossed if I don't get it I genuinely would not even be well enough to fight it. I wasn't well enough to appeal the first decision but I was just happy they believed most of my statements and I got something 😭

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I was trying to figure out the chain of events that led to MamaKaz bringing all this stuff back up and in the end getting Red exposed. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what I remember.

1. Deadwing dresses up as Kaz and goes live with Zach
2. Deadwing while acting like Kaz reenacts scenes from the past year.
3. Zac while battling Deadwing laughs.
4. Not sure what but something makes Alex go live and try to expose Zac. No Stonewall facts were submitted.
5. Kaz then goes live and brings up things from the past trying to expose Zac.
6. The picture situation gets brought to light again.

In summary. Thank you Deadwing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(Concurrently, Luke/Zac mock patois/swearing shep
Pearl is racist,
Donna and dems support pearl
Donna was doxxed/we didnt get bribes,
It then comes out about zac while she's weakened
fact freak nails the coffin,
comes back for all of two days,
alex is recorded joking about the details of CSA,
Red stands FOR him, but that evening is mentioned as one of the forces he used to blackmail a woman
Donna now isn't online friends with him
Sally outs herself as the true Supreme head of the REDL)

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
Fingers crossed if I don't get it I genuinely would not even be well enough to fight it. I wasn't well enough to appeal the first decision but I was just happy they believed most of my statements and I got something 😭
If you don't get it ask for a mandatory Reconsideration. You don't need to provide any more info but the government will relook at your case, up to 50% go on to get awarded. They say no to discourage you. I'm so happy for you and others who were believed - it's validating to say the least.
Sorry I don't mean to sound like a beg who's researched it but I've been fighting for this for 4 years now so tried to look up things to see if I was doing something wrong lol. Not even my GP understands how I don't have PIP. The person who assessed my didn't know what Ehlers Danlos Syndrome is so that probably didn't help 🤣🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
If you don't get it ask for a mandatory Reconsideration. You don't need to provide any more info but the government will relook at your case, up to 50% go on to get awarded. They say no to discourage you. I'm so happy for you and others who were believed - it's validating to say the least.
Sorry I don't mean to sound like a beg who's researched it but I've been fighting for this for 4 years now so tried to look up things to see if I was doing something wrong lol. Not even my GP understands how I don't have PIP. The person who assessed my didn't know what Ehlers Danlos Syndrome is so that probably didn't help 🤣🤣
I just wouldn't cope having to challenge them or to even appear at court or anywhere for another decision, it wouldn't be something I could push myself to do. That's why the first time when they didn't believe about half of what I said I didn't even question it I just left it but it's been about 2 years now so it's my renewal. I just want believed and left alone for another 2 years 😭 the waiting is brutal. I hope you aren't waiting much longer that's absolutely brutal!

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Ronnie is on his own live now doing the expose on kaz.
She had her own comment cafe, but not good guys.

Wait are we good guys? I'm pretty terrible with what I type.
Anti-villains?
Vigilantes - we do all have cartoon avatars and different code names?
ARE WE AVENGERS? the gowrls are the avvvvengers?
X-MEN:eek:

X-hwomen
olivia munn storm GIF by X-Men Movies

(disclaimer I picked up some good smoke, like I feel to be nice)