Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Not me pressing buttons like a chimp... I thought I'd been locked out the forum. 😭
Good morning feckers! 🤎
dynasties GIF by BBC Earth

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
whos Lisa Kelly someone posted an article? Listening to a live where JayDee is saying 'comment cafe dont like me anymore'. No idea who he is. also why do people care what we think if we are so bad lol

omg cockerpoo has arrived. asking about his opinion on her. get overy yourself people are allowed to not like you cockercunt

Yes correct , I did deny it at first , then I got questioned again and got nervous and just went with it , again I’m sorry and honestly humiliated, but I did miss the banter and most of all the truth
Why would anyone go along with being someone that doxxed children? 😂😂😂 even how you’re acting now is so Lottie. You are giving major Lottie vibes, Lottie

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
whos Lisa Kelly someone posted an article? Listening to a live where JayDee is saying 'comment cafe dont like me anymore'. No idea who he is. also why do people care what we think if we are so bad lol

omg cockerpoo has arrived. asking about his opinion on her. get overy yourself people are allowed to not like you cockercunt
I think that's Irish Kelly.