Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Newtie is BattyBat 🥰 and I was Hairy biker. 😘
I keep forgetting who you are. I regret asking for name changes 😭 nobody knows us now. Got to build our reputations up again.

Just to confirm, I was Zias Gifting Badge. Also, aiming to be active again for a few days 😂 I been so busy. Who am I attacking today?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
literally never heard of him. thats the second time hes said that.
I think he's feeling left out 🤣🤣
Looking In All My Love GIF by Cash Cash

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
whos Lisa Kelly someone posted an article? Listening to a live where JayDee is saying 'comment cafe dont like me anymore'. No idea who he is. also why do people care what we think if we are so bad lol

omg cockerpoo has arrived. asking about his opinion on her. get overy yourself people are allowed to not like you cockercunt
Oh wheres the Lisa Kelly article? I've been searching under that name for time and never found anything.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
😂😂😂 is this Olde English or something?
"Thou be knoweth thee hath displeased greatly thee masses, thou feareth thee stocks or worse thee guillotine. Thou plead to thee would ye be willing to forgive thou's japes which showed not a shred of merth nor merriment? Thou art but a humble servant to thee!"
middle ages fun GIF by Kajetan Obarski

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
USA
If she's on strong meds like pregabalins should she be driving?
That’s the medication that I’m prescribed, I’m also prescribed a night dosage and I was told that if I drive it would be at my own risk-if I were ever to be pulled over I would fail a drug test, I would however be able to back up that I have a genuine prescription for that medication. I’m unsure if Demi is prescribed them or not but she’s sits there far too out her noggin for it to be only pregablin. I don’t know how true this is but I heard that she was also on the brown💀🤫 that would make more sense to here behaviour and demise on her lives, and if you ever seen Tracy(the mum) a few months ago to what she looks like now is very different! She’s lots a lot of weight, and is all clapped in around the face🤷🏻‍♀️ this is my personal opinion & could well be a medical condition.