Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Ah ffs I got confused with who you are 😳 I need to write down somewhere who changed their name to what and really cement it into my brain
Don't worry about it, I have days where my memory is piss poor. It can be a lot to remember especially when you're also trying to keep up with the thread. 🤎

Feb 28, 2024
USA
I keep forgetting who you are. I regret asking for name changes 😭 nobody knows us now. Got to build our reputations up again.

Just to confirm, I was Zias Gifting Badge. Also, aiming to be active again for a few days 😂 I been so busy. Who am I attacking today?
I thought you were Zia’s gifting babe! I didnt want to ask and sound stupid🤦🏻‍♀️, I was going to put a missing poster out for you as hadn’t seen you in here for a bit🤣. But thiiiis makes sense😁
Where Are You What GIF by Yung Bae

I thought you were Zia’s gifting babe! I didnt want to ask and sound stupid🤦🏻‍♀️, I was going to put a missing poster out for you as hadn’t seen you in here for a bit🤣. But thiiiis makes sense😁
Where Are You What GIF by Yung Bae
😂😂😂 I changed my name impulsively, again I didn’t even think of a good name I just typed words and now I’m stuck like this and no one knows who I am 😭 I really need to work on impulse control. YOLO I guess 😬