Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
See now I’m scared anyone thinks I’m Jodie bc I have bpd 😭😭😭
scared mean girls GIF

Medusa

Part of me doesn't really want to know who everyone is on here, I've warmed to a few of you and I'd be gutted and lose my s if I've given my time to a weirdo - But then that's on me for being sucked in.
I like the fact we are anonymous and I don't think anyone should feel pressured into revealing who they are, but then I guess i would rather know if I'm interacting with a wrongun, so it's a difficult one.

Mar 2, 2024
Part of me doesn't really want to know who everyone is on here, I've warmed to a few of you and I'd be gutted and lose my s if I've given my time to a weirdo - But then that's on me for being sucked in.
I like the fact we are anonymous and I don't think anyone should feel pressured into revealing who they are, but then I guess i would rather know if I'm interacting with a wrongun, so it's a difficult one.
I’m a weirdo

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Honestly I like that we're anonymous but I feel that if someone calls you out then it is down to you to disprove that - similar to what happened to cockinshite and then on here with that person saying she was Lottie you need to shoot that s down right away.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm the same, i only approach things when i have queries and alarm bells raised with people. It's why i let you all remain anonymous because none of you have raised concerns of being wrong ones. I just rather not have Jodie sneak back in again acting like nothings happened if she is back here

Feb 29, 2024
Well I'm like a Marshmallow, short chubby and sweet 🤣🤣

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Very random question here but has anyone ever suffered from a high heart rate? Mine kept going up at my consultant appointment yesterday. The last time they checked it was 155. I had an ecg and it was 125 still but they wasn’t too bothered. I’ve had issues before but never this high 🤷🏽‍♀️
There are a number of things that will elevate your HR one of the biggest things we see is when a patient has white coat syndrome. Some people are also naturally tachycardic and asymptomatic. If your ECG was normal and your consultant wasn’t worried I would try not to focus on it because you can actually cause it to elevate as a stress response x

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
That's how I feel too. But in all honesty, I could be interacting on Tiktok with wrong uns and wouldn't know because I literally have no idea who most of them are! unless they've been mentioned here or on FYP I just haven't a clue 🥴