Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Honestly I like that we're anonymous but I feel that if someone calls you out then it is down to you to disprove that - similar to what happened to cockinshite and then on here with that person saying she was Lottie you need to shoot that s down right away.
I have no problem doxxing myself, I also don't care who knows who i am on here but I don't think people should feel pressured into doing the same. It's an anonymous forum for a reason, and it kinda defeats the object of being here, we might as well use our real names.
people can say what they like without being judge, and some people don't want the hate or to be trolled for having an honest and open, opinion.

Edit - I'm bad at explaining things in writing I'm better getting my point across verbally. Sometimes i dont even know why I'm on here because I get mega brain fog as soon as I touch the keyboard. 😭

Last edited:

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I'm the same, i only approach things when i have queries and alarm bells raised with people. It's why i let you all remain anonymous because none of you have raised concerns of being wrong ones. I just rather not have Jodie sneak back in again acting like nothings happened if she is back here
I think it’s a valid concern and a valid question, you were straight to the point but not mean about it. And people have offered to help with saying don’t dox yourself but you can tell one person who can back you up. Like ik for sure if it was me, I would happily show someone I trust who I was in a heartbeat, ain’t having no one accuse me of s like that.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
At this point, anyone that joined after the TT Snoop account was outed as Jodie, is under investigation. Any one of you could be her and one of you is likely to be her, as she keeps coming back. Also, I saw Princess Flu live this morning, and I panicked thinking “imagine if he’s in here” and I felt sick. So I’m going to also require proof that none of you are Princess Flu.
I'm not princess flu....or am I? I think we'd notice the weird ramblings of fluey if he was in here

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’m sure that bascars pfp had blue hair at one point
I also have some blue in my hair... albeit faded as do right now.

Does Jodie have any hand tattoos? I think all the wrong uns need hand tattoos, then we can write our username on our hand with the date/time and just post a photo of our hand... 😂😂

Skeet Ulrich Scream GIF by filmeditor

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I also have some blue in my hair... albeit faded as do right now.

Does Jodie have any hand tattoos? I think all the wrong uns need hand tattoos, then we can write our username on our hand with the date/time and just post a photo of our hand... 😂😂

Skeet Ulrich Scream GIF by filmeditor
I have hand tattoos 🥲🥲🥲 and I dyed my hair blue (only half) the other week however I have now already died it black again bc I get bored 😭😭 but I swear I’m normal