Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don't think it will. It's been going downhill for nearly 2 months now. When was the last time she even done a show? She's either addressing her behaviour or her friends behaviour.

Personally I think the only way to recover even slightly is to find something else to host lives about. She clearly can't cope with the backlash of speaking about people on the fyp and almost being backed into a corner before she addresses it when it's her or her friends. I dunno what other content she could do but I'm sure there's something out there for everyone.

The constant defending of maybe she's being bullied and her mental health is bad is pissing me off though. We've saw how she treats people in private, example Zac. She is not the one being bullied. She is the bully. If her mental health is so bad she needs to help herself and take a break. That was the plan before she got cocky and reinvented herself as a phoenix 24 hours later 😭

And whiles I'm ranting if any of her mates are reading this her donation to charity was pitiful. Dont drive people to the point of desperation that they need to seek mental health help then donate money you make off the back off the lives you host about them. Stupid t.
Rant away my luv 😍

I also think she either needs to change things completely, cover a different niche like you mentioned or make offline content and no longer go live. I don’t think the formula as it is, is working anymore.

There hasn’t been a “normal” show for ages, you’re right and I don’t see that changing. As long as she criticises others and opens boxes for others to do the same, she will likely receive it back in droves, leading to more defending etc.

I think the donation may have gone down better had she added some of her own money - not just the money from others over the sensitive nature of the lives those days.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I do wonder if what Karma said earlier was correct, that it’s too late for Red’s platform and it won’t recover. Her chat has been more against her, than I’ve ever seen but TikTok does forget things very quickly. I can’t predict this 🤔
No one no matter how big their following stays at the top forever, she'll carry on but others will take over in popularity I think

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So I've made a new TT account. I need advice anyone? Do I follow creators or avoid them like the plague? I will follow you all when I can find you all :)
Is anyone willing to make me an AI pic or tell me how please? Thankyou lovelies 😍
I can make one later luv, just let me know these answers please - all of them 🩵

Eye colour
Hair colour/length (curly/straight etc)
Race (or light/tan etc)
Animal (pick whether you’re a chosen animal or human with said animal)
Fav hobby (if not based on your username)
Name on laptop (not too long)