Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Topgirl. You’re sitting with Angie. Not the Virgin Mary. You sound like a dumb do and a hypocrite ☺️

truth preach GIF

Medusa

Right, I'm leaving you all in peace for a while. Rain wasn't forecast for today, and I've got people coming for a bbq, so I'm flapping. Hopefully, they won't mind once they've had a few drinks.
Storm Raining GIF

Cause some chaos and I'll catch you all later. 🤎

Edit - I might be under the influence when I return but I'll 'TRY' to behave. Peace out ✌️

Feb 29, 2024
Right, I'm leaving you all in peace for a while. Rain wasn't forecast for today, and I've got people coming for a bbq, so I'm flapping. Hopefully, they won't mind once they've had a few drinks.
Storm Raining GIF

Cause some chaos and I'll catch you all later. 🤎

Edit - I might be under the influence when I return but I'll 'TRY' to behave. Peace out ✌️
Love drunken babble

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I do wonder if what Karma said earlier was correct, that it’s too late for Red’s platform and it won’t recover. Her chat has been more against her, than I’ve ever seen but TikTok does forget things very quickly. I can’t predict this 🤔
I think red thought she was invincible on the app, but the last few days have told her a different story. I think she's realising now that she's not as thick skinned as she thought she was.