Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Breakast

IMG_5085.jpeg

Robin Williams Movie GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
He couldn't put `fast` in there because the only thing he's ever done quick is crawl back up Angies backside when she opens it up for him

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I think you’ll find we still believe Rebecca. She may of lied about the child however she is clearly a vulnerable female which you were aware of and it doesn’t mean she lied about you. You have a type don’t you Alex. Praying on women that are feeling low and appreciate your attention thinking you’re there for them to help, then suddenly they receive a mushroom. You’re disgusting. I can’t believe you’re attempting to be on here. If you had any loyalty to the one friend you have remaining you wouldn’t write inappropriate and sick jokes in his chat and leave TikTok and piss off.
Respectfully do not talk for us all. The only thing I believe Rebecca is telling the truth on is that she recieved a winky pic. Not much else

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
G crew is moaning because he’s not number 1 anymore. J was just in the box pining with him and asking should she get Miss Red in to help.

Someone sent him a £100 interstellar and G crews response was

Big up Claire you legend

In the most monotone voice ever
Literally id give a bigger reaction to getting a hand heart.
The man has the personality of a wet fish

G crew is moaning because he’s not number 1 anymore. J was just in the box pining with him and asking should she get Miss Red in to help.

Someone sent him a £100 interstellar and G crews response was

Big up Claire you legend

In the most monotone voice ever
Literally id give a bigger reaction to getting a hand heart.
J is only doing this because she knows he will return the favour when she eventually announces her attempts at the rankings. They’re all vile, manipulative and I hate that people are still falling for this

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
J is only doing this because she knows he will return the favour when she eventually announces her attempts at the rankings. They’re all vile, manipulative and I hate that people are still falling for this
She is also hanging around with the bigger creators because her bestie is finished