Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Well I feel better now 😂
obese the simpsons GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Im sorry but need to have my say...Im a silent reader for awhile how ..
So over the MH card played by Miss Dread. So if its affecting your MH so much it would be affecting your marriage and family life. Where in the do is her family to take the app away from her. I can guarantee my husband would have stepped in and delete the app and to protect my health. Not because he is controlling but because he would be able to see my MH declining and what it is doing to us . fing over people using it MH card all the fing time. Its makes it so fing hard for people like me that have fought so hard all our lives to be understood.
Well said and welcome 🤗
My husband has done that to me, he took control for my own health and it is the best thing he ever did

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
ALEX BRIGHAM YOU RANCID THING

No one wants you

'He has a very, very damaged relationship with his mother, probably felt like she never paid him enough attention or chose a father figure over him. He's too grandiose and wants to be seen as the hero, the big brave boy by the middle-aged and older women. He wants bitty. Red made him feel the most important, the most powerful like he was her chosen knight - because she saw how low he acted before and that he'd be a willing, rotund guard dog. The man went on about sexually deviant behaviour and was FAPPING (not sure if something that small would make a 'Fap!' but you get my drift) on live.
detty pig'

And let's face it Toni Jade was dead behind the eyes anyways, the only type of person that can actually abide to be around this complete waste of y chromosomes. Useless. Pathetic. Unable to do what he says.
flacccccccccccccccccid nubbin clit. sort your cholesterol and bp out you might be able to produce stiffer product than LAURfhy taffy that can only be pulled while you're lying down on live with a nebuliser tied your fecal infested bear. Dogging Site? Cess PIT! DISGUSTING/
Red dropped you like hot s for different love. did that feel like childhood?

queen b dance GIF

So Charlie is only really getting clout from a middle aged woman who sits in a kitchen and can't do her own make up. You're not here to give people a `voice` Charlie , you're there for the clout and you're a creepy tosspot for doing so.
He originally got clout from a slightly over middle aged woman that sits in her dirty bedroom, getting drunk. He’s moved up in the world