Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Tommy is doing it for content. He’s always been this way. Angie goes along with anything that sounds like good content. All that will happen is they’ll meet, she gets wasted, and make an allegation against him. I wouldn’t even bother watching it
Thing is, when she went out with Ricksta, it wasn't creepy, it was just odd. But she's wanting to go on a date with someone who's old enough to be his mum, for content? I just find the whole thing very strange. As Gemzino said, she should be taking her own mother out for dinner instead of random men. But that's my opinion.

Omg two pumps you weren't here the other night when I was watching a ghost hunt and the hunter dropped a feather duster she had been using to tickle people and pretend it was ghosts, im all about these weirdos rn
Keep sharing lives. I’m going to try not sleep so much. It’s affecting my life. I’m missing ghost feather dusters and trace trying to track down her daughters dilly 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Thing is, when she went out with Ricksta, it wasn't creepy, it was just odd. But she's wanting to go on a date with someone who's old enough to be his mum, for content? I just find the whole thing very strange. As Gemzino said, she should be taking her own mother out for dinner instead of random men. But that's my opinion.
Did one of the girls he used to date end up sleeping through a house fire after picking up from him?
I hope sheila is out of the house that night.

Keep sharing lives. I’m going to try not sleep so much. It’s affecting my life. I’m missing ghost feather dusters and trace trying to track down her daughters dilly 😭
You don't respond to my messages after about 4pm 😭😭😭😭