Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
@Nolan 🎵 i remember all the things you said about last time labour was in. We had a life of kinds then. I worked from age 16 till 50, paying high taxes & NI, They took 40% of my salary for years. Now my health is rubbish, I’m targeted by the government as being a scrounger. Anyone with disabilities is seen as a drain, but many of us would love to have the capacity to do our old jobs.

Labour get my vote (always have)
It's shameful , the public are easily lead to believe that people on benefits are scroungers and they should be grateful for any handouts , we're one of the highest paying countries in tax , I could understand if it was a mere 5% and we didn't have the money , but WE DO! We shouldn't belittle people for the safety net that's there to protect people in the time of need

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I miss them days. Simpler times
u got msn bbz x 😭

pixel art GIF by Luis Miguel Maldonado

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I'm sure this Stacey has escaped DV before but here she is defending a pred. These women are deluded and Alex has them right where he wants them 😒
I'm just perplexed. These women saying he meant it towards Kelly. But I'll keep saying it. he still then mocked child abuse. When something like that enters someone's head, you've got to question them. It's weird.

and I also wish people would stop comparing these awful creators with EQ!!! They need to hold themselves accountable and stop bloody deflecting

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
this skank openly supports right winged bigots, is a tory, wait til she gets vouchers to replace her cash from pip, thursday afternoon drinking, singing on tiktok at the cost of taxpayers, oh look she's battling scruffy tramps arse bum dave doran', is he mocking muslims there ?
That looks like he's mocking syrians?

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
yes the scumbag rat i can't bare him, had about 15 holidays from gifting haven't saw his young kids with him once
Yeah I've not seen him with his kids on hols, but I can't really judge that, maybe he just doesn't want them on show? But saying that, I have seen him with is kids on his live before.

I don't like him at all. He's very passive aggressive and another that is just allowed to get away with vile s

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Did one of the girls he used to date end up sleeping through a house fire after picking up from him?
I hope sheila is out of the house that night.
Are you talking about Liv/leylacozart? She's the only one from that group I know of who had a house fire. She had a long history with substance abuse, but she seems to be doing a lot better now and is sober. My heart always sinks when thinking about it, as she lost her young dog (around a year old) in that fire (started due to a faulty fridge or something, I believe). Humans can suffer and I'll sit there eating popcorn, but dogs (and animals in general) are 💔.